Terms and conditions
FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the personal data you provide us by this form will be processed by the staff of the project Tales from the MEDNIGHT, belonging to the Foundation MUDIC-VBS-CV, with address in Beniel Road, 3’2 km, zip code: 03312. Orihuela – Spain, as controller of the treatment. Your data will be processed in compliance with data protection regulations in order to manage your participation in the Tales from the Mednight Contest.
By means of this text and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) and Organic Law 3/2018, you are hereby informed that:
– You have the right to receive in advance all the necessary information according to the adaptation needs you need for this. If you do not understand something or want more information do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties and will be kept for the duration of the purpose of the processing for which they were provided, and once it ends they will be stored, after blocking, for the time necessary for the prescription of the actions that could be derived from the processing of the data.
– Likewise, if awarded, the data holder consents that his name and surnames be published in digital channels of “MUDIC-VBS-CV” and “MEDNIGHT”.
– The information you provide must be truthful. When providing your data, the participant guarantees the authenticity of such data. Otherwise, you will be liable for any damage you may cause to the Foundation or third parties by failing to provide authentic data.
– According to Articles 15 to 22 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to request from the data controller access to your personal data, to its rectification or deletion, to the limitation of its processing, or to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability. You should also be aware that such rights may be exercised directly or through a legal or voluntary representative.
– The present Competition organized by “MUDIC” and the project “MEDNIGHT”, is subject with all its scope and extension to the application of the Spanish Intellectual Property regulations and specifically to Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property and other regulations that apply to it.
THAT HAS BEEN INFORMED BY the MUDIC Foundation and the MEDNIGHT Project, through the informative text of Personal Data contained in the present Consent, of the details relating to the personal data requested for the management of the application for PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE OF TALES FROM THE MEDNIGHT presented, the purposes to which they will be used, which will not be used for other purposes, the planned transfers and other information required by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
INFORMATION SHEET ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Didactic and Interactive Museum of Sciences of Vega Baja, integrated in The Night of the Mediterranean Researchers (MEDNIGHT), in compliance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union 2016/679, GDPR, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, informs you of the following terms regarding your personal data:
In charge for the processing of your data: MUDIC/MEDNIGHT
Beniel Road. 3,2 Km
Zip code: 03312. Orihuela
Category of data requested from the data subject:.: The personal data requested are those necessary for the processing of your request, and are exclusively related to the identification of the applicant
Origin of data:The interested party
Purposes of processing: Management and processing of the application submitted
Lawfulness of Processing: The interested party consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes specified by signing his request and this Informed Consent.
Recipients of personal data: MUDIC Foundation workers
International data transfer: No
Periods of storage or deletion of the data: The data will be stored for an indefinite period, until the end of the purpose for which they are processed, plus the period of time of retention, if any.
Exercise of Rights: You have the right to request access to and rectification of personal data. The right to erasure of data and the right to object to processing are not possible without the annulment of the request made. You have the right to limit the processing of your data to the specified purposes.
You can request the exercise of the above rights by sending a written communication to email@example.com.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data: The withdrawal of consent would result in the cancellation and cancellation of your request.
Complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), if you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are not respected.