The aim of this policy is to inform data subjects about the cookies used by this website in accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Keep in mind that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, you need to have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary so that you can identify yourself as a registered user each time you access this website.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser, so that you delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you in your case of installation of them.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USES?
Cookies used on this website.
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Below is the list of the ones we use:
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||Technical||mednight.eu||Saves whether or not the page has been redirected from another version with a different language.||Session|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||Technical||mednight.eu||Saves the user’s preferred language according to their system and browser settings.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_199202288_1||Análisis||mednight.eu||MMeasure how users interact with our website.||Until the end of the session|
|_gid||Analysis||mednight.eu||It is used to distinguish users.||Session|
|_ga||Analysis||mednight.eu||It is used to distinguish users. Differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.||2 years|
Third party cookies:
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Below is the list of the ones we use:
|personalization_id||Analytics, third parties||twitter.com||This cookie is set due to the integration of Twitter and social media sharing capabilities.||2 years||https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521.|
|guest_id||Analytics, third parties||twitter.com||This cookie is recorded by Twitter when you visit a page on our website that includes social counters. It is used to monitor their advertising on their website.||2 years||https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521.|
|d_prefs||Technical, functional||twitter.com||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||6 months||https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521.|
EL CALEIDOSCOPIO PROYECTOS DE CIENCIA Y CULTURA SL is not responsible, in any case, for the content or the veracity of the policies and/or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, including, through the links, in this policy.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be properly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Agencies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the client and/or the legally prescribed retention periods.
Data blocking period:
- THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, according to the provisions of article 1964.2 of the aforementioned legal body.
- THE COMMERCE CODE. For 6 years, according to the provisions of article 30 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies regarding commercial information related to (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.)
- THE GENERAL TAX LAW. For 4 years attending to the provisions of articles 66 to 70 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to information related to tax obligations
- LAW 10/2010, OF APRIL 28, FOR THE PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM. For 10 years according to the provisions of 25 of the law.
5. HOW TO BLOCK REVOKING OR DELETE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block, revoke or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers on the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders the navigation or provision of the services offered on the website.
6. RECIPIENTS OF INFORMATION
The collaborating companies detailed in the Configuration Panel will have access to the information obtained through the cookies of the website, where you can also consult the purposes with which they use it and their respective privacy policies.
Likewise, we inform you that some of our suppliers as well as collaborating companies may make transfers to third countries. You can find out about the transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made in their corresponding privacy policies, accessible through the links provided in the Settings Panel.
Last review: 05 August 2022