The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing carried out by this organization through the website and affecting their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The organization EL CALEIDOSCOPIO PROYECTOS DE CIENCIA Y CULTURA SL, with registered office at AVD UNIVERSIDAD S/N – EDIFICIO QUORUM IV – PARQUE CIENTÍFICO UMH (03202 ELCHE) ALICANTE and identification number B54701818, telephone 966368853 and email adress firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS .
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- To attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or to respond to claims of any kind.
- Manage, where appropriate, the processing of your participation in the competitions organized by the entity.
3. LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS .
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and company’s history avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data, although data protection rights recognized in the eighth section of this policy may be exercised.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be properly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Agencies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the client and/or the legally prescribed retention periods.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judicial Bodies and Public Prosecutor’s
- State Security Forces and Bodies
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the data controller has a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
7. TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The entity does not plan to transfer data to third countries..
Data subjects may exercise at any time and completely free of charge, the rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as to request that the processing of their personal data be restricted, to object to the processing, to request the portability of their personal data (whenever technically possible) or to withdraw the consent given, and if applicable, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you may use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail address indicated above. However, you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
If you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
9. DATA VERACITY
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; committing to report any changes by the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in this policy. You will be liable for any damages, both direct and indirect, that you may cause as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that third party data is provided, the user must declare that the consent of the interested parties has been obtained, committing to transfer the information contained in this clause. The organization will be exempt from any liability arising from the failure to comply with this obligation.
10. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users. For this reason, the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact with EL CALEIDOSCOPIO PROYECTOS DE CIENCIA Y CULTURA S at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Last review: September 13 th, 2022